THE BODY CONFIDENCE EVENT
Reshape Beauty 2016
Diversity in Advertising - Ditching Stereotypes - Nurturing Social Networks
30th November 2016
hosted by Be You Talks at DigitasLBi, London
A unique event demonstrating the commercial & social value of promoting positive body imagery and exploring the power of social media to influence body confidence. Offering practical solutions to shape empowering messages to boost confidence and self-esteem.
Gathering marketing, advertising, creatives and the digital and traditional media communities together to understand the commercial case and create change
- Why is divesrity on the rise? Why it makes sense and money
- How to achieve creative excellence and do good
- Ditching stereotypes - How?
- Social and traditional media - how do we build nurturing networks?
- Inspiring and educating girls & women
- Senior marketing, advertising & CSR executives across industries
- Creative marketing, advertising, PR and social media agencies
- Government, charities, campaigners and journalists
- A leading cast of speakers spanning top fashion & beauty retail, publishing, brands, charities, government and campaigners